[NEohioPAL] Exciting Opportunity for first 100 People

Alone Time via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 6 07:51:58 PST 2015

Most of you have found your passion and are pursuing what you love. In this
same spirit, I wanted to let you know about an opportunity coming to NE
Ohio to help you do the things you love on the scale you dream about. We
are a studio in Canton, Ohio that is opening membership to the first 100
people to sign up.

We have a professional photography studio, boxing gym (to let off some
steam during production), a sitting area for group meetings that has a 212
inch screen hooked up to vimeo, netflix, a macintosh computer, and any
other media you might want to explore as a group, a brainstorming room with
a whiteboard wall, two 8x4 white board tables for group collaboration,
large open space to set up whatever production (Yoga, Theater, etc) you
need, open rafters with 11 foot tall ceiling, and most exciting- Canton's
first and only sensory deprivation tank.

For those of you that watch the news or listen to NPR, you have probably
heard a lot about Sensory Deprivation tanks recently. For those who
haven't, here is a short summary: it's 12 inches of water filled with 1400
pounds of epsom salt. This allows you to relax, focus on your thoughts,
while you experience what zero gravity feels like (the epsom salt makes you
so buoyant that you float on top of the water effortlessly. NASA used a
similar set up for 31 years to teach Astronauts what being in space felt
like). The tank has been used by a lot of creative people because it rids
your mind of sensory distractions and after about 30 minutes your brain
relaxes into Gamma wave activity which is best for creative thought, deep
meditation and relaxation. Other physical benefits are also very common,
like improvement in back, neck, and joint pain because of the
anti-inflammatory properties of the epsom salt, as well as significant
increases in your ability to rid yourself of stress and anxiety.

As I said, we are limiting membership to the first 100 people who sign up
because we want to be able to tailor the studio to your needs. Normally
there is a membership fee of $10/month ($120/year) but as a thank you to
the NEO community we are offering lifetime membership and three ninety
minute sessions (there are only 7 places in Ohio that have one of these
tanks and they charge $65/hour) for a one time payment of $40. Membership
is open to anyone who wants to join, but only for the first 100 to do so.
So far our members include talented musicians, computer architects, massage
therapists, acupuncturists, business people, web designers, photographers,
and many other talented people. We're looking to create a community that
would like to collaborate with each other and help each other in the
pursuit of their dreams.

If you're interested in joining, you can check out www.findalonetime.com.
Read our philosophy, check out the membership page, and lock in your spot
before spaces fill up. If you'd like to talk to someone or have any
questions/comments... feel free to contact me directly (e-mail:
beginto at findalonetime.com telephone: 330 <3309040263>7546476) or call the
contact information on our website.

I look forward to welcoming you as a member and getting to know how I can
personally help you on your journey. (Note, we are a little over half full
with membership already)

Best regards and wishes,
Joseph