[NEohioPAL] Travis Pollert Film and Video Seeking Actors for Commercial Shoot

Joseph Jurecki via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 6 12:45:32 PST 2015

Subject: Travis Pollert Film and Video Seeking Actors for Commercial Shoot

We are seeking actors of all types to play various characters for a local
commercial shoot.

*Character Description:*
-"The project will feature a rotating cast of characters to be shot in
documentary interview style, each representing a union, trade group, or
other professional organization dedicated to preserving the status quo and
vehemently opposed to new technology that will upset their particular apple
cart. The characters are meant to be easily identified as satirical, yet
realistic enough to be believable without being offensive."

*Location:* Greater Cleveland area.

*Time Requirement:* 3 to 4 hours total.
-Rehearsal (30 min) - Date and Time TBD per actor.
-Shoot (2 1/2 to 3 Hours) - Shoot date is still being scheduled but will
fall in late January or early February.

*Pay:* $200 flat fee.

*We Need From You:*
Head Shot, Resume, and Actor's reel or easily accessible online video of
you performing a character(s).

*There will be a call back audition in the University Circle area. Time and
date TBD.

Please contact TPFV Story Producer Joseph Jurecki with your information at
joe at thepollertstudio.com.

This project is being put on fairly short notice so the sooner you can send
us information the better.

*About Travis Pollert Film and Video: *

We’re a team of highly effective storytellers who use filmmaking to solve
business problems. Armed with a background in traditional film production,
we approach the modern media landscape with both time-tested craft and
imagination. We’re simultaneously artists and businessmen, always looking
to leverage resource against project goals in order to create the strongest
possible solution.

We’re also engaged participants of modern culture. When we’re not working
hard to make film, we’re active in the lives of the people around us. We
love making film, but we make time to do life with people, and savor the
wonderful things they create. We care about people, culture, and ideas, and
its our hope that all of this comes through in our filmmaking.

www.travispollert.com

-- *joseph jurecki {story producer}*

*travis pollert film and video*1525 E 115th St, Cleveland, OH 44106

travispollert.com

216.236.4771