[NEohioPAL] None Too Fragile Announces Change in Ownership Structure on Road to Non Profit

None Too Fragile via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 7 05:42:03 PST 2015

None Too Fragile Theater
1835 Merriman Rd. #3  Akron, OH 44313
www.nonetoofragile.com
production at nonetoofragile.com

Effective December 31, 2014, None Too Fragile LLC dissolved under Ohio partnership law.  The theater will continue operations under Co-Founders Sean Derry and Alanna Romansky.  Third Co-Founder, Jaysen Mercer, will continue involvement in a non-ownership capacity.  The theater will continue to operate under the None Too Fragile name.

Dissolution of the None Too Fragile LLC is required by law in order for the theater to continue its conversion to a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, which will enter its final phase effective January 1, 2015.

“This is an exciting time for us,” said Jaysen Mercer, Co-Founder and Managing Director of None Too Fragile.  “Our intention,” Mercer continued, “has always been to transition to a non-profit entity, and we feel that after completing our third season in 2014, the time is right to complete the transition.  We have the best patrons in the area and the move to a non-profit will benefit them as well.”

The None Too Fragile Theater is a professional theater operating in Akron's Merriman Valley, right next to Pub Bricco.

None Too Fragile came into existence with the hope to aid in filling a local, adventurously-bold theatrical voice.  With a mindful concentration on modern and relevant productions, None Too Fragile aims to create an invigorated atmosphere for spirited dialogue between our audiences and some of Ohio's premiere Performing Artists through thought-provoking, heart-touching, and, at times, principle-challenging, character-driven storytelling.