[NEohioPAL] Learn Photoshop in Oberlin Feb. 25th

Bernie Van Tilburg via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 7 07:31:44 PST 2015

Wed. February 25th, 5:30-8:30pm.  Lorain County JVS Adult Career Center.
Fee: $45
"Make Your Photos Beautiful"
You took some great shots with your camera, now take them to the next
level using Adobe Photoshop.  Make your colors brighter and more vivid,
remove blemishes and fix red eye easily.  Bring your digital files and
even old printed photos that we can scan and restore. We will use the CS6
version of the software, but everything you learn will work Photoshop
Elements which is available for under $100.
Register online: http://tinyurl.com/ny2rlo4

Bernie Van Tilburg
Media Technology Instructor
Adobe Certified Associate