[NEohioPAL] Fw: PILATES TRAINING BY PHYSIQUE KINETICS

Kelli Sanford via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 7 09:06:25 PST 2015

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Kelli Sanford
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎January‎ ‎7‎, ‎2015 ‎11‎:‎17‎ ‎AM
To: post at neohiopal.org

PHYSIQUE KINETICS

Certified Pilates Mat & Machine Instructor Kelli Sanford

PHYSIQUE KINETICS is currently accepting new clients for private and semi-private Pilates Mat and Machine (Reformer, Chair, Trapeze Table) training sessions in the Canton area.

Pilates is an excellent way to supplement anyone’s current fitness plan. Pilates is designed to increase core strength, alignment, and optimal physical coordination and function.

Pilates is beneficial to all ages and fitness levels. Dancers, bodybuilders, novice to advanced athletes and fitness fanatics.

Clients will receive safe, effective, and concise training, personalized training plan to benefit physical goals and needs.

ContactPHYSIQUEKINETICS at hotmail.com for January New Client Package Specials! visit our FACEBOOK page PHYSIQUE KINETICS.

PHYSIQUE KINETICS is currently in residence 4105 Fulton Drive, Canton OH 44718

Current Client Testimonial:

“I knew Pilates training was good stuff. I didn’t know that it could be used to fix long standing pain from overuse and misalignment! Kelli’s knowledge and commitment has been the driving force on my road to repair. She specifically designed a logical and attainable progression of exercises to help me build strength. She also helped me realign my movements, making sure I was executing the exercises correctly. Now I have more mobility, flexibility, and less pain than I have had in over a year! I feel so good after my sessions – and I feel more confidence in my other physical activities as well!” I. Shafer

Sent from Windows Mail