[NEohioPAL] The Diary of Anne Frank - Tickets now on sale

Jessica Cameron via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 7 09:18:31 PST 2015

*Tickets now on sale*
*The Diary of Anne Frank*

*Click here to get your tickets today*
http://www.opatickets.com/(S(gi22jgq2qnyrmvwlzk2qh15z))/default.aspx

In this powerful adaptation, Anne Frank emerges from history a living,
lyrical, intensely gifted young girl, who confronts her rapidly changing
life and the increasing horror of her time with astonishing honesty, wit,
and determination. An impassioned drama about the lives of eight people
hiding from the Nazis in a concealed storage attic, *The Diary of Anne
Frank* captures the claustrophobic realities of their daily existence—their
fear, their hope, their laughter, their grief. Each day of these two dark
years, Anne’s voice shines through: “When I write I shake off all my cares.
But I want to achieve more than that. I want to be useful and bring
enjoyment to all people, even those I’ve never met. I want to go on living
even after my death!”

Written by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hacket
Book by Otto Frank
Directed by Shane O’Neill

*Performances:*
February 20 7pm