[NEohioPAL] Need actor to portray Abe Lincoln

Gary & Mary Lynne Zahler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 7 21:02:31 PST 2015

Hello,

My name is Karen Henry and I work in the Org Dev area of Akron Children's
Hospital.  I currently manage a leadership Academy and am looking for
someone to portray a visit from Abe Lincoln for a group of about 40 of our
leaders.

The script has been written and should take about 20 mins to deliver - I
want this to be memorized and presented as a conversation rather than a
presentation.  Much of the script is derived from actual writings Abe
composed.

The date for this event is March 23 from 11:30-12:00 at Akron Children's
Hospital in downtown Akron.

Please let me know if you are interested or if you know of someone I should
reach out to.

Thank you,

Karen Henry

Karen Henry, RCC

Deployment Leader, Organizational Effectiveness and Transformation

horizontal color.jpg

One Perkins Square, Akron, Ohio 44308

Phone: 330-543-4702

Fax: 330-543-4873