[NEohioPAL] Call for Photographs-Doors of Beachwood Photo Competition

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jan 9 09:44:49 PST 2015

The Beachwood  Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library and the Beachwood Historical Society announce

              DOORS OF BEACHWOOD PHOTO COMPETITION

            Celebrating  the city of Beachwood's 100th Anniversary!

A juried exhibition to be held at the Library, located at 25501 Shaker Blvd
 September of 2015. It will carry the message "Opening Doors to Our Community"

Competition Rules

	* Professional and Amateur photographers are welcome.
	* You do not have to be a resident of Beachwood, but photos must be taken within the city limits
	* Up to 3 submissions per household

	* Mixed media and experimental techniques are welcome.
	*  Feel free to be creative in interpreting what a "door" is. There will be a category for this!

	* All submissions must be sent electronically to doorsofbeachwood at gmail.com
	* All submissions must be in JPG format and must identify  locations
	* All submissions must be suitable for public viewing

	* Deadline to submit is February 28 2015
	* No exceptions to these rules

                     Due to space concerns we may not be able to accept all photos.

You will be notified by May 1st  on show details such as print preparation, drop off and hanging times, judging criteria and prizes.

                                                         Click away!