[NEohioPAL] Saving homeless thru charity

JDCKMcCoy2 via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jan 10 23:34:23 PST 2015

Howdi everyone!!!
As president of the  Southpaw Society and Friends ( right-handed people ),  what started  out as just a fun group to celebrate  that minority of  us right-brained, artistic & creative people for fun has turned into something with new life and excellent  cause.

This  winter has been  forcast to be one of THE coldest,  bitterly so, in recent years. Our homeless people and animals  population will be in a very bad way. Instead of playing games and joking about  ourselves, I want to go back to  work  for  these often forgotten  people.  I'm  a theatre worker.....including  production stage manager, artist and playwright but I'm  sidelined due to very serious and  involved clavicularscapular reconstuction surgery recently.

I have a surplus catalog  where I can buy blankets in bulk  for about  $2 each. Now that's  not a lot and they are good  blankets. I'll  also  get food and treats for pets  that are with some of them. Most of these people won't  make it to a shelter......and I know 1st hand how deadly hypothermia can be. If it hadn't been  for the two angels who found me unconcious in the snow,  I very likely would be dead. I spent 2 days in the hospital and was very lucky.

All I am asking is that you send your checks or money orders  to me at the address below. You will have the stubs and when I get  your payments, I will photograph your payment and send it to whatever email address  you give me. That is your receipt. Many of you have  paying theatre jobs and if you think about it,  if everyone  sent $2, we'd  have a ton of blankets and pet food.

Until I get the charity set up with my bank NOT MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT, this is the only way I know. I cannot  scan cards or do paypal. But anyone who donates will be kept aprised of what is happening  and eventually  will be able to directly  deposit.

So I'm  asking all of you who have ever gotten a job, reference or idea for  an evening  show  here, please  donate because  many of the homeless  are our veterans and that is really wrong.

Thank you and I appreciate  your time and hope you will help out as good human beings.

Chris Nathaniel-Rafer-Fiennes
201 St. Lawrence Blvd.
Eastlake, Ohio
44095