[NEohioPAL] Players Guild Theatre - KinderDrama Registration

Becky DeHart via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 12 07:29:32 PST 2015

January 12, 2015

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CONTACT: Becky DeHart

330.453.7619 ext 502

THE PLAYERS GUILD NOW ENROLLING IN KINDERDRAMA

Registration is now open for the Players Guild’s popular youth class, KinderDrama.  In KinderDrama, your kindergarten aged children (4-6 years old) will have incredible theatre experiences designed just for them.  Plus, our curriculum changes every year, so if your child has taken KinderDrama in the past, they can join in all of the new fun that we have planned for them.

KinderDrama is all about putting your child in a creative environment and giving them the tools they need to create.

Choose from two convenient class times:  Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. or Saturdays at 10:00 a.m.  Classes meet once a week for 45-minutes.

Spring session runs from 2/16 – 4/25 and is only $100.  You can enroll your child at any time throughout the session.

Special “Try It & Like It” package – to make sure your child loves KinderDrama as much as we do – 4-weeks for only $40.

To enroll, visit playersguildtheatre.com or call 330.453.7619, ext. 502.

# # # #