[NEohioPAL] Five Guys Named Moe - FREE Upcoming InsideCPH Events

Melissa Huber via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 12 08:35:15 PST 2015

>From January 23rd - February 15th at the Allen Theatre:  Five Guys Named Moe, an exhilarating, all-embracing musical experience that features dozen of whimsical hit songs from the extraordinary Louis Jordan.  Tickets for students are $15, and tickets for anyone under 35 are $25 - for more information, please go to clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/>.

But even before you see the play, you can be a CPH insider!  With our FREE InsideCPH programs you'll get up-close-and-personal with the people and processes that make our work happen, all in a fun, informal and interactive setting.

Behind-the-Scenes: Five Guys, One Choreographer - Free & open to the public!
Saturday, January 24, 2014 @ 11:00am - 12:30pm
There are five guys named Moe, but only one guy who gives them all their moves: Choreographer Byron Easley. Sit back and observe, or put on your dancing shoes and learn a step or two, as he reveals how choreography enhances this exhilarating musical and its sensational songs with every step.
RSVP to insidecph at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:insidecph at clevelandplayhouse.com> required. Details sent upon registration.

TalkBacks - Free for all ticketholders!
Sunday, February 1
Tuesday, February 3
Sunday, February 8
Stay after the show to continue the conversation our plays start! TalkBacks offer the chance to interact with the cast and CPH Artistic Staff in an open and lively Q&A about the play and the questions it raises.