[NEohioPAL] Auditions!!!! Last Call for Altos!!

Vicki Fritzman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 14 04:17:44 PST 2015

Steppin' Out All Female Show Choir is in need of 2 more Altos to round out
their 2015 season.

We are currently rehearsing for our May Fundraiser at the Rocky River
Senior Center, the 15th, 16th, and 17th.

Vocal practices are Wednesday evening from 7:00 - 9:00 at Olmsted Community
Church in Olmsted Falls.

Dance/Movement rehearsals are Saturday mornings from 9:00 - 12:00 at the
Horizon Activity Center off of David Dr. in North Olmsted.

Come and join us in singing a very eclectic array of songs such as -
'Happy', 'Maybe This Time',With A Song In My Heart, Dark Side, 'Takin' it
to the Streets' and many more.  We do a full 2 hour show and have a 5 piece
band that backs us up.  The rest of the year, we take a scaled down version
of our show and visit nursing homes, assisted living facilities, monthly
meetings and civic events.

This is a volunteer opportunity and Steppin' Out is a Non-profit group.

So if you love to sing and dance - give us a call!

Mrs. Carol Silvay will be happy to set up an audition appointment with you
before the end of January.  She can be reached at 216-251-9596.

We look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely

Victoria Fritzman
Secretary