[NEohioPAL] TECHNICAL DIRECTOR and REHEARSAL PIANIST needed - Saint Ignatius High School

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 14 07:06:19 PST 2015

Saint Ignatius High School is looking for a
 Technical Director and a Rehearsal Pianist
 for its production of
YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN.

The Technical Director would be responsible for coordinating the build of the set.  He or she would work after school with students three days a week. Scheduled days are flexible and could be coordinated with the applicants' schedules.  We hope to start building January 20.  The show opens 04/24

The Rehearsal Pianist would assist our vocal director on Mondays from 4:00-6:30 starting January 20 and going through March 9, and then on Monday and Tuesday March 16-17 and 23-24.

If interested, email our Production Manager, Christina Stires, at cstires at ignatius.edu to discuss schedules and stipends.