[NEohioPAL] Route 40 Classes January Workshop!!!

Della Gray via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 14 08:36:12 PST 2015

Will you accept a money order from me? I can pay you at the door as far as I know. I was up there one time before and found it on my way home. How do you get to your place from a bus stop.I know I'll have to get off the bus a few feet down. So how do I get their in one piece without walking on side of street.                                                                                      Della