[NEohioPAL] TEACHER CERTIFICATION TRAINING

Cathy Albers via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 14 09:31:12 PST 2015

TEACHER CERTIFICATION TRAINING!! Michael Chekhov Technique

Come join the GREAT LAKES MICHAEL CHEKHOV CONSORTIUM June 8-13, 2015 to begin your journey toward teacher certification in the Michael Chekhov Acting Technique. We are entering our 5th year and have graduated two classes.  The program takes three years to complete, during summers, studying with Master Teachers of the Technique.  We are housed at Kent State University and have both resident and commuter options.  Room and board, tuition and parking fees are all included in the price.  Visit our website: greatlakesmichaelchekhovconsortium.com for pricing and more details and to see what some of our students have said about their training.  It is truly a wonderful and unique experience.

Catherine Albers
Professor Emeritus in Theater
Case Western Reserve University
AEA, SAG/AFTRA