[NEohioPAL] YOUTH & ADULT CLASSES - PLAYERS GUILD THEATRE

Becky DeHart via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 14 09:51:18 PST 2015

January 14, 2015

For immediate release

Contact:  Becky DeHart

330.453.7619, ext. 502

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR YOUTH & ADULT ACTING CLASSES AT THE PLAYERS GUILD
THEATRE

The Players Guild Theatre, in Canton, Ohio, is now enrolling students in our
spring session of classes.  Spring session runs from February 16 - April 25.

Check our website for class times and enrollment information -
www.playersguildtheatre.com.

We have classes for everyone, from youth to adults:

.         Youth (ages 7-9):  Through fun, movement-focused acting
techniques, students will gain experience in acting, vocal performance and
characterization, while also learning the fundamentals of theatre.

.         Teen (ages 10+):  Designed for students who are looking to learn
new techniques or hone their existing skills, this class will explore basic
voice and movement exercises, character development and so much more!

.         Adult Acting:  This 4-week intensive workshop will help adult
actors hone their performance skills while learning new techniques to assist
them with auditions, monologues, scene work and characterization.

.         Adult Improv:  The skills gained by taking an improv class can
benefit an actor both on and off the stage.  This 4-week workshop helps
breakdown the barrier between mind and voice, improves listening skills and
the ability to think on one's feet.

Check our website for class times, cost, and enrollment information at
www.playersguildtheatre.com.