[NEohioPAL] Paid backstage work for Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Linda Hefner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jan 15 12:13:45 PST 2015

Do you have Backstage Theater Experience?

If so, Stocker Arts Center Has an Opportunity

For YOU to work the road tour of

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

We are looking for electricians, carpenters, and wardrobe to assist with
the load-in, run, and load-out of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers on
February 24, 2015.  These are paid positions.

For more details, please call Matt Papp, Stocker Arts Center Theatre
Coordinator, at 440.366.7135 or email him at mpapp at lorainccc.edu
<mailto:mpapp at lorainccc.edu>  by 4:00pm February 6. Must be able to come
in after phone conversation by February 10.

Stocker Arts Center is located on the campus of Lorain County Community
College, 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio, and is easily accessible
from I-90.  For further directions see our website at
http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/Map.htm
<http://www.lorainccc.edu/Stocker+Arts+Center/Map.htm>

Linda Hefner

Box Office Coordinator