[NEohioPAL] Why no postings for 2 days and then 40 messages all at once?

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jan 16 20:35:16 PST 2015

Hi Everybody,

NEohioPAL has been down for a few days, but was working again a few minutes
ago and 40 messages were waiting in the queue! So of course I sent them
along. Unfortunately some of the announcements were for events that had
already taken place.

Hopefully that will be the end of the problem, but our service has had
issues with their hardware the last few weeks and they are in the process
of upgrading this weekend.

It is possible an outage could occur again until the hardware issues are
resolved, so if you see long periods where you are receiving nothing then
that probably is the case.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Fred Sternfeld