[NEohioPAL] Check out my son Dan Sternfeld's game "Words on Tour" by Zynga

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jan 17 11:46:47 PST 2015

*Hi Everybody,*

*My son Dan Sternfeld has worked at Zynga for about 2.5 years.  *

*As part of his duties as a senior software engineer, he is lead developer
on Zynga's newest game WORDS ON TOUR (they are the makers of WORDS WITH
FRIENDS). It was released two days ago and is currently the #1 downloaded
word game from The Apple Store and Google Play.*

*Download it for use on your iPhone or Android, or to play on Facebook at
this link <https://zynga.com/games/words-on-tour>. *

*Here are a few news releases...*

*Adweek.com
<http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/zynga-launches-words-on-tour-on-ios-android/612626>.*