[NEohioPAL] 2 hour Jitterbug crash course by international swing dance champion Valerie Salstrom

Valerie Salstrom via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jan 24 12:36:14 PST 2015

Learn the easiest form of partnered dancing - Jitterbug! Also known as East Coast Swing or just Swing.

By the end of this two hour workshop you can expect to know the basic triple step footwork pattern and how to lead and follow a fun mix of spins and turns in open and closed position. We will dance to a variety of musical styles including big band swing, early rock & roll, jump blues and R&B.

You do not need a partner to take this class as we will rotate partners.

Cost: $20 per person

The teacher for this workshop is Get Hep Swing owner, Valerie Salstrom.

RSVP: themovementfactory.com/schedule/view/2015-01-25

You MUST RSVP on The Movement Factory site (see link above) to secure your spot in the class.  Payment is made at The Movement Factory right before class begins so please arrive in time to take care of your payment.  13000 athens suite 220, Cleveland, OH (edit map)

the movement factory
13000 athens suite 220, Cleveland, OH

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.