[NEohioPAL] Theatre Classes Starting in Wayne County!

Elana Kepner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 26 09:02:10 PST 2015

Starting February 4th, Wayne Center for the Arts in Wooster will be
launching brand new Theatre programming for ages 8 and up.
Try our 10 week classes in Acting Technique, Musical Theatre and Creative
Drama or a one-time workshop in Stage Combat or British Dialects.

Go to http://wayneartscenter.org/?page_id=842 for details or to register
online.

Questions?  Contact Elana Kepner, Theatre Program Coordinator-
elana at wayneartscenter.org, 330-264-2787 x205
--
Elana Kepner
Program & Education Assistant

~~~~

Upcoming Events at Wayne Center for the Arts:

Get your CREATIVE on at our Community Open House January 31st, 10-2!
Theater + Painting + Pottery + Music + Dance + Food + Entertainment
FREE & FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

Theatre Classes start February 4th for ages 8 and up!  Register now!

www.wayneartscenter.org