[NEohioPAL] Join Prelude2Cinema February 7th at LaunchHouse

Alex P. Michaels via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 27 19:56:37 PST 2015

Saturday, February 7, 2015, at noon, Prelude2Cinema is holding a local audition for cast, crew and additional staff members, at noon, an event will be held for businesses who wish to be sponsors and included in the storyline of “de la Oscuridad.” Prelude2Cinema partnered with Cleveland-area businesses Lucy's Sweet Surrender, Italian Massimo da Milano, The Velvet Dog and a dozen others to fund its original series “Out of Darkness.” Both events will be held at the Shaker LaunchHouse, 3558 Lee Road, in Shaker Heights where Prelude2Cinema offices are located.

The official website for “de la Oscuridad” is www.n2darkness.com It features current news on the production

“de la Oscuridad” will be the first union Screen Actors Guild (SAG) production by Prelude2Cinema. Although it is SAG production, Prelude2Cinema will hire non-union talent as well. Michaels says “We want to feature as much of the talent in Northeast Ohio as we can.”

PLEASE RSVP ON FACEBOOK AT
https://www.facebook.com/events/1537423296506674

OR EMAIL US AT casting at prelude2cinema.com

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
Join us on the Crusade 2 Create