[NEohioPAL] Looking for Improv Performers

Marla Massie via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jan 29 18:10:18 PST 2015

Are you interested in improv?

Do you have a solid writing platform?

Do the games "Scenes from a Hat", "If You Know What I Mean", "Irish Drinking Song", or "World's Worst" sound familiar and/or intriguing?

Would you like to write sketches and be a part of the next biggest comedy act out of northeast Ohio since Last Call Cleveland?

Well here's your chance!

Cleveland's newest improv ensemble is looking for several versatile performers to join our troupe.

If you are interested, please send a picture of yourself and resume to Marla-Eyvette Massie at thatchickfromthe216 at yahoo.com or give me a call at 216-926-1432.

No resume?
No experience?
No problem!

Just tell me in about 100 words (or more, if you'd like) about why you are interested in joining, your comedy style and influences, what you can bring to the table as a performer, and any other cool tidbits about yourself. If you know of anyone else who would be interested, please pass this along to them as well.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Life is short. Laugh it up!

Sincerely,
Marla-Eyvette Massie
216-926-1432