[NEohioPAL] Open Sourced Short Film Seeking Child Actor

Open Sourced Films via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Feb 1 08:41:49 PST 2015

TALENT SEARCH: We're looking to cast a young boy or girl, aged 6-9, of
African-American/Latino/Middle-Eastern extraction for our upcoming short to
be shot weekends late in February.

Must be comfortable with the outdoors (tree-climbing and creek-hopping
especially) and first-time actors are encouraged to apply.

Please send headshots along with the child's name and age to
info at opensourcedfilms.com, with the subject line "Snow Boy Casting Call."
If you would like your child to be considered for future projects, please
let us know in your message. Position is unpaid, but IMDB credit, food, and
transportation will be provided for.

We will need additional actors for some featured and extra roles. If you're
interested, drop us a line and include your resume and headshot.