[NEohioPAL] Grammy party - Cleveland SUNDAY 2/8

Angelin Chang via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Feb 1 10:07:05 PST 2015

Would like to invite you, your family and friends for a festive event we're having next Sunday 2/8 between 3:30-11:30 pm at CSU. Please feel free to extend the invitation and stop by anytime to enjoy live screening of the GRAMMY and more! We just ask for an advance rsvp to gauge the food orders and all. The link below and on the attached flyer is very easy to do online. Click on http://grammy-party-cleveland.eventbrite.com<http://grammy-party-cleveland.eventbrite.com/>

Know any GRAMMY nominees or winners amongst us in the Cleveland area? Please forward contact.

See you soon!

Cheers,
Angelin
a.chang75 at csuohio.edu<mailto:a.chang75 at csuohio.edu>

----

You're invited to
"GRAMMY® Viewing Party - Cleveland!"!

Date: Sunday, February 8, 2015

Location:
Cleveland State University - Drinko Recital Hall/MU107 (1st floor, Music & Communication Building)
2001 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44115

http://grammy-party-cleveland.eventbrite.com<http://grammy-party-cleveland.eventbrite.com/>

[image1.PNG]