[NEohioPAL] noises off

Ally Massey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 3 10:11:25 PST 2015

Hey I've never entered something in NeohioPAL but I am publicity head for a
show I am in and I was wondering if you could put this in neopal. Thanks!

*Elyria High School Drama Club and Troupe 946*

*Presents…*

* Noises Off!*

*By Michael Frayn*

*February 20-21 at 7:30pm and February 22 at 2pm*

*In the Elyria High PAC*

*Tickets $8 for adults and $5 for students/seniors*

*Called the funniest farce ever written, Noises Off presents a manic
menagerie as a cast of itinerant actors rehearsing a flop called Nothing's
On. Doors slamming, on and offstage intrigue, and an errant herring all
figure in the plot of this hilarious and classically comic play.*