[NEohioPAL] Upright Piano- Free to a good home

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 3 13:30:53 PST 2015

 As many of you might know, Pete Harris, owner of Pete's Tavern in Cleveland Heights  sadly passed away late last year after a short battle with cancer.

His sister looking for a good home for the upright piano from the bar.

If you would like a free piano, all she asks is that you pick it up .
I can't tell you anything about it, I am just the messenger. If you are interested, email me your contact information and I will make the connection.