[NEohioPAL] 3 Experienced Sales Reps Needed!!!

Joseph Phillips via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 3 14:19:46 PST 2015

We are one of leading Entertainment companies in the Cleveland/ Akron
area. We are hiring Three (3) outside sales professionals to cover the
Cleveland, Akron and Canton area. Territories are wide open. If you are
looking to change your situation and make real money send your resume to
joseph at bamentertainment.net

We pay the highest commissions in our industry, and give away monthly
performance bonuses and incentives, to top performers. Complete Training
and Sales Materials provided. Sales professionals must be able to
demonstrate the following:

1) Must have a proven track record.

2) Willing to work at least 4 days per week - 6-8 hours per day.

3) Meet with clients and represent our company.

4) Gather information and submit proposal.

5) Able to communicate well and close the deal.

6) Operate in an Ethical, Professional manner and have a desire to work
with minimal supervision.

DON'T WAIT APPLY TODAY