[NEohioPAL] THURGOOD Continues at ENSEMBLE THEATRE

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 5 11:39:52 PST 2015

*Ensemble Theatre* continues its *2014-2015 Season*, *THE CULT OF
PERSONALITY *with...
*THURGOOD*
by *George Stevens Jr.  *
Directed by *Sarah May* (*winner of *Cleveland Critics Circle Award* for *Best
Director*, *The Normal Hear**t)*

*JANUARY30th-FEBRUARY 22nd*
Fridays & Saturdays @ 8pm. Sundays @2pm.  *TALKBACKS* on *2/8, and 2/15*.
Talkback Guest(s) 2/8/15-*Peter Lawson Jones*- Attorney, Actor, Business
Consultant and Former Elected Official.
Talkback Guest(s) 2/15/15- *Subodh Chandra* - Founding & Managing
Partner-The Chandra Lawfirm LLC.

*Celebrating Black History Month, Ensemble Theatre brings to life a civil
rights giant who was the  first African American Supreme Court Justice. **This
production was described by the Baltimore Sun as "one of the most frank,
informed, and searing discussions on race you will ever see.”*

Starring *Greg White* as *Thurgood Marshall.*
***winner of *Best Actor, Cleveland Jewish News ,** Anna Christie*
**Superior Achievement, Cleveland Critics Circle Awards, **Anna Christie*

Tickets are *$22*(Adults). *$20*(Seniors).* $12*(Students with valid ID.)
*NEOhioPal* Discount of *$5*!  Enter *NEOhioPal* Online, or mention
via phone or at the door!

*SPECIAL TICKET OFFER WITH KARAMU!  *
*Bring your JOE TURNER ticket/program to see THURGOOD and get $5off.  *
*Bring your THURGOOD ticket/program to see JOE TURNER and receive the same
discount! *
*Celebrate Black History Month with two great CLEVELAND Theatres! *

*Please note SOLD OUT performances:*
*Joe Tuner's Come and Gone: Saturday February 7th 3pm performance.  (7pm
still has tickets) & Sunday February 8th 3pm performance.  *
*Thurgood:  Sunday February 22nd 2pm **performance.  *

*TO PURCHASE TICKETS:*
P:* 216-321-2930 <216-321-2930>*
E: *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org> *

Purchase tickets online: *CLICK HERE *
<https://squareup.com/market/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/thurgood>

*Please include for phone or email orders/reservations: *
Your name, Phone#, Date of Performance, & the # of tickets.
*We will call or email to confirm your reservation!  *

*PLEASE NOTE*:  The *FEBRUARY 22nd Matinee *is *SOLD OUT*.

Ensemble Theatre is located at:
2843 Washington Blvd. Cleveland Heights, OH 44118.

*Visit our website for turn by turn directions!*
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>*

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!  *
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
www.ensemble-theatre.org