[NEohioPAL] Dinner and a Show tickets $20 - Angels in America Part I: Millennium Approaches

Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 5 13:48:25 PST 2015

Cleveland State University Department of Theatre and Dance presents
"Angels in America Part I: Millennium Approaches"
(February 26-March 8, 2015)

$20 DINNER AND A SHOW TICKETS
*Friday, March 6, 2015 - one night only package*

PURCHASE TICKETS:
216-241-6000 / www.playhousesquare.org
(all other regular tickets are $5-$10 for any performance during the run of "Angels in America")

Details:
$20 per adult = dinner and show ticket
(pre-reservations only, no walk ups)

Restaurant:
Elements Bistro on Euclid - 2300 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115

Outcalt Theatre:
All CSU Theatre and Dance Department shows take place in the Allen Theatre Complex at Playhouse Square, located at 1407 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115

All other regular $5-$10 tickets are available for any performance of "Angels in America" during the run of the show, which is February 26 - March 8, 2015.

Additional Details:
Visit - www.csuohio.edu/class/theatre/shows-tickets<http://www.csuohio.edu/class/theatre/shows-tickets>

PURCHASE TICKETS: 216-241-6000 / www.playhousesquare.org