[NEohioPAL] Canal Fulton Players- Tomorrow Night and Monday Night Auditions for Our American Cousin

David Van Gaasbeek via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Feb 7 20:07:45 PST 2015

On the night of April 14, 1865, Abraham Lincoln attended a performance of Our American Cousin, a comedy in which an American outdoorsman saves his English relatives from financial ruin, at Ford's Theatre in Washington DC.  John Wilkes Booth assassinated him during the third act.  Lincoln died the next morning.  The Canal Fulton Players will be recreating the play on April 9-10 at the GAR Pavilion in Peninsula, Ohio.  There are twelve parts (7 male, 5 female).  Auditions for these parts will be held on February 8-9 at Community Connections, 2381 South Locust Street, Canal Fulton, Ohio at 7:00 pm each night.  Each auditioner shall be asked to read from the script. The parts are:
Male
Asa Trenchard
Sir Edward Trenchard
Lord Dundreary
Mr. Coyle
Abel Murcott
Lt. Harry Vernon
Mr. Binney

Female
Florence Trenchard
Mary Meredith
Mrs. Mountehessington
Augusta
Georgina

For further information, please call David Van Gaasbeek at 330-494-1022 or 330-854-4387.