[NEohioPAL] Play On! -- Hilarious work presented by Strongsville Community Theatre!

Ted via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Feb 8 11:31:53 PST 2015

Strongsville Community Theatre Presents:

Play On!

*Feb. 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, March 1, 2015*
Curtain Times: Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 p.m.; Sunday at 2:00 p.m.

An uproarious behind-the scenes comedy in the tradition of Noises Off.
An unlucky troupe of actors desperately tries to put on a play in spite
of meddling from the playwright.

Will they manage to pull off the opening night without a hitch? Of
course not! Don’t miss this non-stop, mischievous backstage romp!

/Next Week, check the Neohiopal posting, our website, or our Facebook
page for a chance to win free tickets!/

StrongsvilleCommunityTheatre.com

(440) 954-4634

Performances at 20025 Lunn Rd (Door D), Strongsville, Ohio  44136