[NEohioPAL] CCYT holds Auditions for SHREK and the World Premiere of PRESIDENT MOM

Brian M Marshall via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 9 06:05:35 PST 2015

Caryl Crane Youth Theatre

Bowling Green State University Firelands Campus

Auditions for The CCYT Spring Season:

SHREK and PRESIDENT MOM

AT A GLANCE

What:    Auditions for SHREK and the World Premiere of PRESIDENT MOM

When:    Saturday, February 14, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm

Where:   Huron Public Library

                333 Williams Ave, Huron, OH 44839

Seeking: All roles available. See breakdown for age specifications and requirements

Info:        Call 419.372.0732, email carylcraneyouththeatre at gmail.com

                         or visit: http://www.firelands.bgsu.edu/ccyt

Caryl Crane Youth Theatre is holding open auditions for its upcoming Junior production of SHREK, and the World Premiere of PRESIDENT MOM on February 14, 2015, in Room A of the Huron Public Library at 333 Williams Street in Huron, OH. PRESIDENT MOM performs alongside our Fifth Annual Ronald M. Ruble New Play Festival April 29 - May 3. SHREK will be presented May 8-10, 2015.

No experience necessary! Great roles available for actors, singers, dancers and comedians. To participate in our junior production of SHREK, you must be between the ages of 6 and 12 by the first rehearsal on April 6, 2015. There is no age requirement for PRESIDENT MOM but you must be able to memorize quickly as this world premiere production will be working alongside the author (Becca Anderson, who won last year's Ronald M. Ruble New Play Festival) and last minute edits may take place. Rehearsals will be weekday evenings between 5 pm - 9 pm and select Saturday mornings for both productions. See Audition breakdown on our website for detailed audition requirements and specific rehearsal and performance information. Actors may be cast in both productions.

For the audition: please see CCYT Website or Facebook page for audition specifics.

As with all CCYT productions, there is NO participation fee. Please note that parents of cast members will be required to participate in one of the production committees during the run of the production their students are cast in. For complete audition and participation information, please visit: www.firelands.bgsu.edu/ccyt

More information is available by calling 419.372.0732 or emailing carylcraneyouththeatre at gmail.com<mailto:carylcraneyouththeatre at gmail.com>

Brian Marshall
Artistic Director
Caryl Crane Youth Theatre