[NEohioPAL] Special Event with BTOTS...FAMILY FRIENDLY!!! "Wiley and the Hairy Man"

Steven {Steve} Brown via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 9 11:53:09 PST 2015

The BTOTS Education Department announces the first show in our brand new Education Series: Wiley and the Hairy Man, by Susan Zeder. A perfect introduction to live theater, the Education Series seeks to bring wonderful stories to life for an elementary school audience, and Wiley is a great way to kick off our series! Join us for this magical one act play and watch how Wiley, with the help of his mom, his dog, and his own imagination, learns to overcome his fears deep in the Tombigbee swamp.

Want to come see it? We'll be at Old Town Hall for four performances only:
Feb 21, 7 PM<x-apple-data-detectors://0>
Feb 22, 2 PM<x-apple-data-detectors://1>
Feb 28, 7 PM<x-apple-data-detectors://2>
Mar 1, 2 PM<x-apple-data-detectors://3>

Tickets are only $8, and you'll have a chance to meet the cast after each performance.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wiley-and-the-hairy-man-tickets-15185151196 to purchase tickets!