[NEohioPAL] Costumers needed for Oberlin Summer Theater Festival 2015 Summer Season

Joe Natt via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 11 07:03:06 PST 2015

We are looking for experienced individuals who are familiar with sources in the greater Cleveland area, and who can take on the responsibility of costuming one of our three rep shows, while working collaboratively as part of a team, including utilizing interns in this area (who will assist and do changes and wardrobe during the run). Design meetings begin in March, work period begins May 25th, with three rep shows opening July 3 “Treasure Island”, July 10 “All’s Well That Ends Well” and 17 (TBA), strike is August 9th. Stipend and reasonable budget (including rentals, purchasing and cleaning). Please contact the artistic director, pmoser at oberlin.edu, for further details. For more information about OSTF, please visit our website: oberlin.edu/ostf

Joseph P. Natt
joe.natt at oberlin.edu
Technical Director: Theater Dept.
Hall Auditorium/Annex Building Rep