[NEohioPAL] EVE Notes -- Winter, 2015 now available

Bette Lou Higgins via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 12 05:27:22 PST 2015

Catch up on all the news!  The first edition of EVE Notes is now available
at http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/news022015/cover.htm

You can read the news on the screen or download a PDF copy.

I hope you can join me next Tuesday, 2/17 at St. Paul's in Medina for THE
BEST SONGS I NEVER SANG (check the upcoming events page of the newsletter
for complete information!)

If you would like to arrange any of our programs for your group, send me an
e-mail.

If you would like to unsubscribe to the Eden Valley Mailing List, just reply
to this e-mail with you request.

I look forward to seeing you at a program soon.

Bette Lou

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises