[NEohioPAL] Seussical Continues Popular Run!

Gary Maher via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Feb 13 14:39:24 PST 2015

Did you get out to see Seussical opening weekend with the Hudson Players? If
not, we understand as there were pretty much no tickets left. Never fear
though as we have seven more performances left, while tickets are going fast
for this weekend as well, there are still some available if you act quick
and there are currently plenty of seats for the remaining two weekends (not
counting our already sold out matinee). Don't miss this fun, memorable, good
time for all.

Details are available via the following link and below. Hope to see you
there!
www.hudsonplayers.com <http://www.hudsonplayers.com/>

SEUSSICAL

A Fantasical, Magical, Musical Extravaganza
February 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22*, 27 & 28, 2015
Directed by Rich Jagunic

Written by Lynn Ahrens, with Music by Stephen Flaherty (the same duo who
brought us last years popular Lucky Stiff), and co-conceived by Eric Idle
(who brought us last years smash hit Spamalot), Seussical is a fresh,
unique, off beat, fun musical that brings to life all of our favorite
characters from the whimsical imagination of Dr. Seuss, along with
infectious, fun music. Bursting with frivolity and imagination the colorful
characters (all our favorites are there, including Horton the Elephant, The
Cat in the Hat, Gertrude McFuzz, Lazy Mayzie, and the amazing little boy
with a big imagination-Jojo) transport us from the Jungle of Nool to the
Circus McGurkus to the invisible world of the Whos. The colorful musical
(including such songs as "Oh, the Things You Can Think" and "It's Possible")
tells the story of Horton, an elephant, who discovers a speck of dust
containing Whos, including Jojo, a Who child sent off to military school for
thinking too many "thinks". Ultimately, the powers of friendship, loyalty,
family, and community are challenged and emerge triumphant. With infectious
music and a fun, fast moving story, the show promises a good time for all
including adults, kids, kids at heart and anyone who has ever read a Dr.
Seuss book.

*This performance is currently sold out. Stand bys will be taken at the door
for no show tickets.