[NEohioPAL] Seeking Senior Female Voice Actor

Megan Weaver via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 18 09:21:10 PST 2015

We are auditioning for a Senior Female Voice to be used in an upcoming video project.
This project is voice over only, no on camera work will currently be required.
This job will be paid, currently we are able to do the recording directly over the phone and the pay would be $25 per recording. The current script only calls for about 20 seconds worth of copy, so this would be very quick and easy! This could also end up being several recordings so that could add up if we do several takes or changes.
The rate can be negotiated if the length/scope of the project changes, or we require a studio read at our location.
We are looking for voices that sound at least 65+ years old, and have a North American dialect.
Interested parties, please submit your information to:
Megan Churchmchurch at amch.com
Please submit one or more of the following:
-Video or audio clips with a vocal sample are excellent if you have that available (doesn't have to be fancy!)
-Headshot will be excepted but not required for this role (we are always looking for great senior faces though)
-If you do not have a recording available to send but think you may be right for the part, contact me and we can set up a phone audition

Sample Copy (direction: to be read as if on a phone call, relaying urgent, important information)

America’s
silver’s literally flying out of the country. They have over a billion people
gobbling up our supply of silver, piece by piece, coin by coin.

And
the alarming part is that the Chinese government now have a ban on all silver
exports.

Yeah,
they want it all coming in, but none of it going out. Which means they’re
hoarding it only for themselves.

And
they’re doing it with intense and sudden urgency.

That’s
why everyone needs to start stockpiling silver piece by piece, or else it will
mean certain-- [abrupt, cut off stop]