[NEohioPAL] Audience feedback on Other Desert Cities at Aurora Community Theatre

ACT Business Manager via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 18 14:32:49 PST 2015

Audience member comments on Aurora Community Theatre’s “Other Desert Cities.”

Great seats are still available for this weekend’s closing performances 8 pm Friday and Saturday, Feb. 20 and 21. Buy online anytime, including seat selection at wwww.auroracommunitytheatre.com

“Actors were excellent, I usually like comedy but this was very good!”

“This show was a breath of fresh air. I love seeing newer works. The ensemble work was excellent.”

“I thought this was an excellent play. Very well acted. Very cathartic. Strongly recommend.”

“One of the best performances ever on this stage - the Directing was amazing - the characters totally developed and believable and the raw emotion could be felt throughout the audience -WOW- congratulations to ACT for bringing such a powerful play to its audience!”

“The play was powerful and the acting excellent. We look forward to the next play.”

“So good to see ACT taking a chance on a serious play. We all love comedies and musicals, but community theatre still needs to find room for a greater variety of offerings for audiences and the actors and technicians involved. Thank you for taking the chance ACT, and thank you to the cast and crew of Other Desert Cities for a fine show.”

“This performance was excellent! I was moved from laughter to tears numerous times and loved every minute of it.”

“Always enjoy ACT. The story was good -- although a bit controversial. The cast did a very believable job, we enjoyed it.”

“This is a powerful play that might not be appreciated by casual theater goers. The Producer and all performers should be commended for giving the audience a very memorable and moving theatre experience.”

“Really well done so nice to see a dramatic show at ACT. Thank you”

Comments above were recorded on Survey Monkey by “Other Desert Cities” ticket buyers following performances Jan 31 through Feb. 14.

Other Desert Cities
by Jon Robin Baitz

Crackling Dialogue  ♦ Searing Humor ♦  Surprising Twist

Warm desert air turns chilly when a
 family memoir threatens to tell all!

8pm Fridays & Saturdays
Final Weekend Feb 20 & 21
Aurora Community Theatre

Directed by Craig Joseph
Renee Anthony Dee Producer

FEATURING

Brenda Redmond

Chris White       John Q. Bruce
Margo Parker         David C. Hetrick

TICKETS NOW ON SALE
$16 adults
BUY ONLINE ANYTIME
 <http://www.auroracommunitytheatre.com/> www.auroracommunitytheatre.com
or call 330.562.1818

Aurora Community Theatre   115 E. Pioneer Trail   Aurora, Ohio 44202