[NEohioPAL] SKETCH COMEDY PROJECT LOOKING FOR MALES AND FEMALES 18-24

Foreman, Christopher via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Feb 20 07:42:21 PST 2015

SKETCH COMEDY PROJECT LOOKING FOR MALES AND FEMALES 18-24

Shooting sketches for a Cleveland sketch comedy project.  This is a partnership with one of the local stations (I work at the station).  Access to studio and equipment.  Don't necessarily need to write but must be able to act. Must be in Cleveland from now until the end of the year but shooting times are flexible. Auditions at the station, times yet to be determined.  Project can possibly air on our digital comedy channel coming in April, with sketches linked to the station's website.  Please submit headshot, resume and links to foreman at wews.com.

Scripps Media, Inc., certifies that its advertising sales agreements do not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity. All advertising sales agreements contain nondiscrimination clauses.