[NEohioPAL] FLAMENCO DANCE WORKSHOP with LA ROMERA

Marcia Loebick via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Feb 20 09:17:03 PST 2015

"No me gustaria morirme sin poder dar lo que sé. Lo que quiero es encontrar a gente que se lo merezca, y lo que sé, darse lo. Porque yo he tenido la suerte de que me lo han dado antes" . . . Antonio Gades . .
LA ROMERA FLAMENCO DANCE WORKSHOP

Sevillanas “Street Style” y Rumbas Flamencas
Sat.  March 7  2-4:pm
Sun. March 8  2-4pm

Cleveland City Dance
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
:
Sevillanas and Rumbas are FUN! They are what the everyday, average Andalusian dances at any type of social occasion; at the fairs and local taverns that feature all night Sevillanas & Rumba. We can even do this right here in the freezing state of Ohio!
Participants should know least one or two coplas of Sevillanas (even if they are not perfect) and be familiar with the compás of both Sevillanas & Rumba Flamenca.
This class is not for brand new beginners.
														For pricing & details:
 La Romera - 216.476.0594
laromera at cruzio.com <mailto:laromera at cruzio.com>
http://laromeraflamenco.com <http://laromeraflamenco.com/>