[NEohioPAL] STAGE MANAGER position wanted

Dena M. Warmuth via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Feb 21 14:41:03 PST 2015

Hello,
  My name is Dena Warmuth.   Most people who know me in the theatre, know
me as a stage manager. I am currently looking for work (paid or non-paid)
as a stage manager.

  The most recent stage management work I have done, was for TrueNorth
Cultural Arts, in Sheffield, OH.   There, I have stage managed SHREK: THE
MUSICAL, directed by Russ Stich; SISTERS FOREVER: THE BURRELL FAMILY
LETTERS, directed by Brian Bowers; and CHARLOTTE'S WEB: THE MUSICAL,
directed by Russ Stich.

   I am a qualified stage manager because I have been on the stage
management team for just over 20 different productions.  In addition, I
have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre from Cleveland State University.
I competed an internship at the Cleveland Play House, where I stage managed
a production called LET'S KISS AND MAKE UP, directed by Bill Hoffman.

   I have a resume, and references, that I can provide to those who are
interested in hiring me as a stage manager.

   Sincerely,

     Dena M. Warmuth
     Stage Manager
     denawarmuth at gmail.com