[NEohioPAL] SAINT IGNATIUS HIGH SCHOOL SEEKS A COSTUMER/MAKE-UP PERSON FOR SPRING MUSICAL

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Feb 23 08:50:40 PST 2015

Saint Ignatius High School seeks someone who could serve as our costumer and hair/make-up person for our spring musical, Young Frankenstein, which opens April 24.

We seek a costumer who might have some basic sewing skills and who would:

 1) pull from our limited costume resources.

 2) have access/contacts from other sources from which to pull.

 3) coordinate the costume and wig inventory during the dress, run, and strike of the show.

 4) assist the student actors with dressing during the show

 5) help with the make-up of the show (we have a potential prosthetic person in the works, so that job might not be a concern for the make-up person.)

There is a stipend available for this position, and if you are interested in discussing the details of the position, please contact cstires at ignatius.edu