[NEohioPAL] Ballet Magnificat! to perform at Olmsted Performing Arts

Brandon Smith via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 24 06:49:30 PST 2015

*Ballet Magnificat! to perform at Olmsted Performing Arts *

Internationally acclaimed, Christian dance company Ballet Magnificat!
(Omega Company) will be coming to the Olmsted Performing Arts Center to
present their newest production *Face to Face* on Sunday, March 8th at
7:00pm.

*Face to Face* is a contemporary story of envy, intrigue and triumph, this
production takes the audience behind the scenes of a ballet company to
discover timeless truths that are applicable for people of all ages. This
beautiful story of redemption includes excerpts from the classical ballet
Don Quixote.

“We are excited about this ballet as we continue to reclaim the art of
dance for the glory of Jesus Christ through this new production” says
choreographer Jiri Sebastian Voborsky.

Tickets can be purchased through the OPA website,
 http://www.olmstedperformingarts.com  or by calling (440) 235-6722.
Prices: Orchestra A - $25, Orchestra B- $20
*Our Group Sales department is offering a group discount of $3/ticket for
groups of 10 or more. *
*Please call to take advantage of the group rates!*

Ballet Magnificat! will also be conducting a master class Monday, March 9th
from 4:30pm-8:30pm
$45/student
Students will take classes in Ballet Technique, Jazz, and learn a Variation
from their current repertoire.
Please register in advance here:
http://www.olmstedperformingarts.com/events/event/ballet-magnificat-performance-and-master-class/

--