[NEohioPAL] Director/Producer JW Myers and Route 40 Films March Workshop!!

Route 40 Workshops via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 24 07:57:53 PST 2015

Join Director/Producer JW Myers on March 6th & 7th for another fun filled
workshop! We'll learn, we'll laugh, and we might even cry!!

*Friday, March 6th Teens & Adults 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.*

*Saturday, March 7th   Kids 10am – 12pm  Teens & Adults 12 p.m. – 5 p.m*

Doubletree Independence 6200 Quarry Lane Independence, OH

Kids: $65/One

Adults/Teens: $95/One, $175/Both (Best Value)

*For more information or to RSVP please email route40events at gmail.com
<route40events at gmail.com>Reserve NOW! Only 18 students m**ax!*

*Professionals* – Come for a great workout and you’ll learn something new!

*Newbies* – Come in and learn FILM ACTING in a SAFE and FUN environment!

Fridayis all about Film DRAMA and EMOTION.

Saturday is all about  Film COMEDY.  Prepare to LAUGH.

We’ll do improv, exercises, and prepared scenes both days. Scenes will be
filmed, and available online

Keep in mind that these workshops make a great gift for ANY actor whether
you are just starting out, or a working professional!

JW has students working on projects such as "Sleepy Hollow", "The
Thundermans", "Drop Dead Divas", "Reckless", "About a Boy" and more!

JW Myers is a working Director/Producer, with decades of
teaching/coaching/directing experience. “The Pledge” available NOW on DVD
at Amazon.com and  at www.thepledgethemovie.com. “A Christmas Tree Miracle”
is now available to stream at iTunes and over 160 other VOD sites. DVD
available at Amazon.com or www.achristmastreemiracle.com