[NEohioPAL] CASTING 20 -30ish MALE for a July reading with Dorothy Silver

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Feb 25 13:48:22 PST 2015

Audition date: Sunday, March 8
Audition time: Starting at 5pm (15 minute slots will be scheduled)

Play: The Revisionist by Jesse Eisenberg
Role: David

Performances: July 12th and 13th at Dobama

INTERPLAY JEWISH THEATRE is looking for a young actor to play opposite Dorothy Silver
in this (relatively new) play written by Jesse Eisenberg. This will be a staged reading with
no more than five rehearsals.

The character is a spoiled writer with addictive tendencies who is incapable of
making commitments and growing up. The playwright also performed the role originally.
David has an opportunity to carve out a relationship with his older Polish cousin,
but continues to get in his own way.

Please respond via email with a headshot and resume:  jacqiloewy at aol.com
I will be in touch regarding an appointment if we need to see you.
If scheduled, please prepare a short, contemporary monologue and be prepared to read with Dorothy.

Thank you,
Jacqi Loewy, Director