[NEohioPAL] Casting Soon for Quirky Mockumentary Movie!

Joseph Kowalski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Feb 26 06:25:13 PST 2015

* * *
>From Joe Kowalski, the writer-director of "One Day: A Musical" comes a new quirky indie/mockumentary/drama: "Billie Bob Joe."

We are casting both primary and secondary roles for this film in St. Joseph Hall at the Incarnate Word Academy in Parma Heights, OH on March 21st (10-4) and 22nd (1-6). We are choosing not to ask for specific ethnicities or body types...what matters is that YOU fit the part!

The main roles are two female leads (late teens/early 20s) who play courageous stepsisters making a documentary about a bizarre conspiracy--and who learn to reconnect throughout the course of the movie. The other two primary roles are male and comprise of the other two members of the stepsisters' fictional documentary crew. No actual movie *crew* experience is needed to play these roles.

There are a variety of types of roles open for people of all ages and gender.

This is currently not a paid film, but if we raise enough for the film, it certainly will become one. You will also get credit on IMDb.

We will be filming this movie on the weekends primarily, so don't audition if most of your weekends are filled up.

Audition form, monologues, and more information at the following URL
http://www.pogiejoe.com/billie-bob-joe.html

* * *