[NEohioPAL] Extras needed this weekend for Web Series!

Jasmine Golphin via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Feb 27 14:17:38 PST 2015

Hi everyone!

The web series To New Beginnings, created and produced by Jasmine Golphin,
is in need of some extras this weekend! We will be shooting near *CSU's
campus tomorrrow from 8am - 11am* and Sunday at *The Side Quest *

(17900 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, OH 44107) from* 8am - 4pm*

To New Beginnings is a character drama that follows the lives of six very
different people stuck in that space between knowing they need to make a
change and actually doing so.  The will premiere online Spring 2015.

Below are the breakdowns of what we are looking for. If you are interested
in joining our production, please send an email with your headshot to*
jasmine.celluloid at gmail.com
<jasmine.celluloid at gmail.com>.*

   -

   Businessman 1 and 2 (ages: 25- 40, White Male, needed Saturday 8am-11am):
    Both gentlemen are founders in a very successful west coast start up and
   are looking to expand to the midwest. Agreeable and just cocky enough to be
   intimating.
   -

   Roxie’s Friends (age: 20-35, open, needed Sunday 8am - 4pm): Roxie is an
   energetic free spirit and her circle of friends reflect that. They come
   from all walks of life and are just as open minded and artistic as Roxie
   is. The more visually different and out there, the more likely Roxie is to
   gravitate to them.

Thanks!