[NEohioPAL] LOCAL SHORT FILM IN NEED OF TALENT

Danielle Davis via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Feb 28 15:06:14 PST 2015

Hello! My name is Danielle Davis and I am a Cleveland State student in my
senior year. I am directing a film (in the cleveland area) at the end of
march and am looking to start auditions asap. Below you will find a list of
characters that need filled. Unfortunately this is not a paid job but you
will get credit.

1 female (Devin):

in her mid 20's to play a young lady who's lost between choosing life or
death. Unfortunately the girl is sick, but is choosing to be sick. She is
eventually visited by a younger version of herself as a child in a dream
where she reawakens her awareness and appreciation for happiness.

1 young girl (child Devin):

who is 6-8. we need a spunky young girl to play the younger version of the
female above. The child, comes to her as a stranger at first who persuades
the sick woman to take an adventure with her. She drags the leading female
through simple things that make her smile and laugh, helps her reawaken
what happiness feels like. This little girl needs to be loud and heard,
playful yet be able to show her fear.

1 male (boyfriend of Devin):

in his mid 20's to early 30's. This character is the boyfriend of the
leading lady. He has so much love for this young lady but he's struggling
to keep her alive and the depression and sickness is wearing him thin.

1 female (doctor):

in her 40's to 50's to play the leading female's doctor. She's a sarcastic
and straight to the point kind of woman. A silver fox hair color would be
awesome for this role.

1 male or female (resident):

Looking for someone who could fill in this role just the right way. Someone
a bit shorter, maybe with glasses or a more classic, clean cut look. Plays
a quiet, and in need of a confident boast resident assisting the doctor.

I also need extras! So please don't be afraid to reply! As soon as we have
enough interest we will set up a date for auditions and so forth! Very
excited to continue this adventure! Thanks all!