[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet finds home in Cleveland Downtown Arts District!

chanda ford via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 2 14:01:09 PST 2015

Cleveland Inner City Ballet finds home location in the Cleveland Downtown Arts District for a professional ballet dance studio. Our dancers will have 260,000 square feet of space which will include a large dance studio with hardwood floors, office space, waiting room, a small dance boutique, and lots of space for all of our ballet tutu's. Parents will have FREE off street parking, 24 hour security and a beautiful wide open dance space with HUGE airy windows throughout.
Only in Downtown Cleveland could we find such charm and potential for our professional dance space!
Our NEW location;Cleveland Inner City Ballet1427 East 36th StreetSuite 4203ACleveland, Ohio 44114
Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught dance education to underserved populations regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe everyone deserves to have the gift of a good quality dance education. We hope to be dancing with you soon!